Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.Helen Keller
Since starting Brown Paper Festival I’ve found how important communities are for small business owners. Many have found comfort in meeting people who understand the behind the scenes of running a business, some have made new friends and others have learnt lots from new contacts. It’s so important to surround yourself with these people and a online community is a great, less intense way of doing it.
There will be regular discussion topics in the group to help you all get to know each other, to help you work through any issues in your business and to help promote your lovely products! It’s also there for you to post in, maybe you have a problem you need help solving, or you’ve found something that you think could help out others. It’s a safe space in which we have a zero tolerance rule for rudeness.
There will also be some extra content such as helpful hints and tips around business eg. craft markets, social media, photography etc. As well as optional zoom calls to chat to actual people !!
Included in your membership
- Entry into the exclusive group that supports members, it is hosted on a dedicated app (Mighty Networks) with lots of wonderful features
- Monthly zoom calls, these are completely optional but are a great way to chat to new people and discuss your wins and worries!
- 10% off markets, events and products from Brown Paper Festival
- Email support from myself whenever you need it, I’m always happy to help so if you have any problems or need a pep talk just let me know!
Monthly – £12 per month … get your first month free for a limited time!
Annually – £108 per year… get a welcome pack sent straight to your door ! This includes a notebook and totebag designed exclusively for Brown Paper Festival by amazing illustrators along with a couple of other goodies to motivate you whilst you work !
What do you need to do now ?
For now all you need to do is register your interest by clicking the button below and going through the checkout (no payment will be taken when you do this!). I will add you to the list and on Monday 20th September you’ll be sent the links to the two subscription offers. This is when you’ll officially start your membership and payment will be taken. You’ll then be added to the community once your subscription begins!
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is taken through Paypal, you will need to have a Paypal account to sign up from Monday 20th September.
- You are signing up for a regular subscription so every cycle (per month or per year depending on which subscription you choose) money will be taken from your Paypal account/bank account.
- Subscriptions will be automatically taken on the day of the month you sign up (not the 1st of the month). You will be able to check your subscription in Settings on your account.
- You can cancel at any time and will continue to be in the group until the last day of your remaining month. You will also be able to take part in any remaining zoom calls left .
- If you want to cancel you have a cooling off period to get a refund. If paying per month you have 7 days after payment is taken to cancel and get a full refund for that cycle. If paying annually you have 14 days after payment is taken to cancel.
- All details are kept by me and won’t be passed on to or used by anyone else.
- Anyone found to be rude, mean or discriminatory (in the group or within the group zoom calls) will be given 1 warning. If they proceed to continue this behaviour they will have their subscription cancelled and they will be removed from the group.
- No refunds will be given unless a mistake can be proven (ie. double purchases)
If you have any problems subscribing or you have any questions pop me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org