Join the Exclusive Facebook Group
Do you feel alone running your business ? Do you feel like you need people to bounce ideas off for your business ? Do you want to make new friends who understand running a creative business ?
Then this is the group for you, since starting the online markets I’ve found how important communities are for small business owners. Many have found solace in meeting people who understand the behind the scenes of running a business, myself included. It’s so important to surround yourself with these people and a Facebook group is a great, less intense way of doing it.
I’ll be popping regular discussion topics in the group to help you all get to know each other, to help you work through any issues in your business and help promote your lovely products! It’s also there for you to post in, maybe you have a problem you need help solving, or you’ve found something that you think could help out others. It’s a safe space in which I have a zero tolerance rule for rudeness.
There will also be some extra content such as helpful hints and tips around business eg. craft markets, social media, photography etc.
It is £10 a month which includes membership to the Facebook group, access to the regular discussion topics and also 10% off market fees (please be aware that this doesn’t automatically guarantee you a space in every market).
If you decide to cancel you will continue to be part of the group until the end of your month.
The first month is half price so you’ll only pay £5 for the first month’s subscription … a great way to try it out and make sure it’s for you!
Once you have subscribed click this link to join the group. Only subscription members will be approved. So please let me know if your Facebook name is different to the one you have used for payment! Use the email address below to get in touch.
If you have any problems joining the group or you have any questions pop me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Zoom Call Membership
This monthly subscription give you access to the exclusive Facebook Community (more details above) as well as forming an additional mini community who you’ll catch up with every 2 weeks!
I will host a fortnightly zoom call with a group of up to 10 lovely small business owners where we will discuss anything and everything. We will try to stay on business related subjects but I can’t promise that biscuits and tv chat won’t make regular appearances !! It’s the perfect place to bring questions and ideas that you want more in depth opinions on, collectively we will aim to help. Think of it as having your own little group of cheerleaders who will support each other!
Each call will be around 1 hour long and will happen on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month (or every 2 weeks) in the evenings at 7:30pm.
Sometimes one of our calls will be a bit different and we will have a guest expert hosting a talk! These will be on various subjects such as photography, social media, Etsy, money etc. I’ll also find out from you if there are any specific things you’d like to learn. You may not be on camera for these calls but will be able to engage and discuss via the chat function on Zoom. These will mainly be an additional call but the date will be arranged with you as a group.
I’m so excited to create wonderful groups that you all look forward to every couple of weeks. And I hope that you’ll find you can seek support within the group and feel like you are chatting with friends!
It is £45 a month which includes membership to the Facebook group, fortnightly zoom calls with a maximum of 10 other small business owners (plus myself), free expert talks via zoom and also 15% off market fees (please be aware that this doesn’t automatically guarantee you a space in every market).
If you decide to cancel you will continue to be part of the Facebook group until the end of your month and will be able to take part in the remaining zoom calls you have left as part of your subscription.
The first month is half price so you’ll only pay £22.50 for the first month’s subscription … a great way to try it out and make sure it’s for you!
There are only 10 spaces available for this subscription! So if you are interested get in quick!
The next call is on Monday 11th January and we have a guest this week talking about navigating retail and how to approach shops to ask them to sell your products!
Here’s a little bit of background about me!
I have over 5 years experience running businesses, attending craft fairs and then over 2 years of organising markets and events … and I’m so keen to pass on what I’ve learnt to help small businesses! I have absolutely loved running Brown Paper Festival since the summer and have learnt so much already, all of which I’ll be sharing in the group and on the calls!
Not sure if this is for you ? Wondering if it’s the right fit for you are your business ? Click below to read more …
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is taken through Paypal, you will need to have a Paypal account to sign up.
- You are signing up for a monthly subscription so every month money will be taken from your Paypal account/bank account.
- Subscriptions will be automatically taken on the day of the month you sign up (not the 1st of the month). You will be able to check your subscription in Settings on your account.
- You can cancel at any time and will continue to be in the Facebook group until the last day of your remaining month. You will also be able to take part in any remaining zoom calls left in your month.
- All details are kept by me and won’t be passed on to or used by anyone else.
- Anyone found to be rude, mean or spamming in the group (or within the group zoom calls) will be given 1 warning. If they proceed to continue this behaviour they will have their subscription cancelled and they will be removed from the group.
- No refunds will be given unless a mistake can be proven (ie. double purchases)
- If you cannot make a zoom call unfortunately I will not be able to refund for that, please ensure that you would be able to make the majority of the calls to make the membership worthwhile.
- Please get in touch via email at email@example.com if you have any problems or queries.