Join the Brown Paper Festival Small Business Community Membership
Do you feel alone running your business ? Do you feel like you need people to bounce ideas off for your business ? Do you want to make new friends who understand running a creative business ? Then Brown Paper Festival’s small business community membership is for you!
Since starting the online markets I’ve found how important communities are for small business owners. Many have found solace in meeting people who understand the behind the scenes of running a business, myself included. It’s so important to surround yourself with these people and a Facebook group is a great, less intense way of doing it.
I’ll be popping regular discussion topics in the group to help you all get to know each other, to help you work through any issues in your business and help promote your lovely products! I’ll also post things that I think might help you with your business, introduce you to new businesses that could be of help and bring some fun to running your business !
It’s also there for you to post in, maybe you have a problem you need help solving, or you’ve found something that you think could help out others. It’s a safe space in which I have a zero tolerance rule for rudeness.
There will also be some extra content such as helpful hints and tips around business eg. craft markets, social media, photography etc.
It is £30 for the year which includes membership to the Facebook group, access to the regular discussion topics and exclusive offers and products!
That’s works out at just £2.50 per month !
*PLUS When you sign up before 31st April you will get a free social zoom call pass to a call of your choice*
Once you have subscribed to the small business community membership click this link to join the group. Only subscription members will be approved. So please let me know if your Facebook name is different to the one you have used for payment! Use the email address below to get in touch.
If you have any problems joining the group or you have any questions pop me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom calls with other small business owners
Alongside the small business community membership I will be hosting a couple of different types of zoom calls!
I will host a monthly social zoom call for small business owners!
It will be a place to discuss anything and everything. We will try to stay on business related subjects but I can’t promise that biscuits and tv chat won’t make regular appearances !! It’s the perfect place to bring questions and ideas that you want more in depth opinions on, collectively we will aim to help. Think of it as having your own little group of cheerleaders who will support each other!
I know a lot of us are feeling a bit down, or stressed at the moment, chatting things through can be really helpful and cheer your day. We’ll blow that imposter syndrome away, motivate and hold your hand through any issues you are facing. At the same time making you laugh and hopefully cheering your day!
Each call will be around 1 hour long and I will vary the time and day each month so that hopefully everyone who wants to, can take part regularly …
These will be ticketed each month and will be £10 per session. You must purchase your ticket each month to book your space and I will then send over the zoom link ready for the session.
There will be only 12 spaces in each call to ensure everyone can talk without it getting overwhelming with too many voices !
The other type of zoom call will be a themed session with either myself or a guest expert !
These will be on various subjects such as photography, social media, Etsy, markets etc. I’ll also find out from the community members if there are any specific things they’d like to learn.
The sessions will start with a talk from the expert, covering key points and then a Q&A after where you’ll be able to ask questions on the topic.
These sessions will last approximately 1 hour and will be jam packed with tips to help you run your business !
Each session will be £20 and will be recorded and sent over to you along with a recap of the key points from the expert. So don’t panic if you can’t make the date, you’ll still get the recording and all the information we have covered in the session!
I will announce these regularly and you’ll be able to buy tickets here. The zoom link will then be sent over ready for the session.
There are limited spaces for these calls as everyone will be on mute for the majority of the call, with people unmuting when they have a question!
By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with Brown Paper Festival and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from us. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
Not sure the small business community membership or workshops are for you ? Wondering if it’s the right fit for you and your business ? Click below to read more …
Terms and Conditions
Small Business Community Membership
- Payment is taken through Paypal, you will need to have a Paypal account to sign up for the annual subscription .
- You are signing up for an annual subscription so Paypal the next payment will be taken 1 year from your first payment date.
- Subscriptions will be automatically taken a year after you signed up. You will be able to check your subscription in Settings on your account.
- You can cancel at any time and will continue to be in the Facebook group for the remainder of your year.
- Your free call pass can be redeemed any time in your years subscription.
- All details are kept by me and won’t be passed on to or used by anyone else.
- Anyone found to be rude, mean or spamming in the group (or within the group zoom calls) will be given 1 warning. If they proceed to continue this behaviour they will have their subscription cancelled and they will be removed from the group.
- No refunds will be given unless a mistake can be proven (ie. double purchases)
Workshops and Zoom Calls
- Each ticket will need to be purchased separately through Paypal and you will get confirmation to your email address for every order.
- You are able to checkout without a Paypal account for the zoom calls and guest expert sessions.
- If you have booked a ticket for a social zoom call and then cannot make please let me know via email as soon as possible. No refunds will be given however you will be able to transfer your payment to a future date which will be arranged with you via email.
- If you have booked a space on one of the guest expert sessions and cannot make it don’t panic! I will be recording each session and will send that out the day after the workshop. No refunds will be given as you’ll still be able to get the value out of the event despite not being there live.
- Please get in touch via email at email@example.com if you have any problems or queries.