I’ve done a lot of these virtual markets and this one has been the most organised and friendly so far!
I’m so happy to be releasing more dates for Brown Paper Festival’s Online Markets! At the moment online markets are my main focus so there are 3 new dates that you can apply for!
(I’m aiming for some in person markets next year in Surrey providing the Coronavirus situation continues to improve!)
Saturday 17th October
Saturday 14th November
Saturday 12th December
October and November are going to be a very similar set up to the September market (19th September) in that it’s open to all handmade businesses!
However there is a slight difference to the December market. It is perfect for you if you sell ready to post items that would help solve people’s last minute Christmas gift problems! Please don’t apply for this one if you offer personalised/ custom products as it will most probably be too late to make and ship these pieces. I will be marketing the event as a ‘Christmas Shopping Sorted’ market, somewhere that customer can finish their last minute shopping the handmade way!
More Details …
- The markets will be hosted here on the website. There will be an Online Market page here where all the amazing businesses will be listed. Each business will be able to submit a few photos, a description of what they do and a link. Each could also include an exclusive discount code to entice customers!
- I will be posting on social media in the run up to the day and your business will be featured at least once on my main social media pages (Facebook and Instagram) but you’ll also be featured on Instagram stories too. I love keeping up to date with your businesses so will share new posts, products and more there!
- I ask that you post about taking part in the market at least twice in the run up to the event and again on the day. It will work best if we all collaborate and spread the word together, so tell everyone! Invite friends and family, share to groups on Facebook, talk about it on Instagram stories … as much as you can is hugely appreciated and will help all the stallholders in the long run!
- The event will be sponsored on Facebook and shared across social media.
- There will be 30 spaces for small businesses so unfortunately I cannot guarantee that everyone will get a spot.
- I really want to curate an inclusive, varied collection of businesses so I will be choosing businesses that compliment each other. Also being sure to avoid too many doubles.
- It is a really community focused event that I aim to be a kind, inclusive place. As a stallholder you’ll get to chat and get to know your fellow businesses for your date. I will also endeavour to host of group zoom calls for us to all ‘meet face to face’!
- It is £10 per business to take part in each event.
- If this is something you are interested in click the button below where you will find the application form. Fill this in before the closing date on Friday 11th September. I will then get back to everyone after sorting through all applications.
*Please be aware that you will not get a confirmation email once completing the form*
Stall fees will increase as of January 2021.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED !
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries